lundi 12 décembre 2016

Une résolution non réalisable ?



The year 2016 turned out to be a transition year, from a student to a researcher. Since the beginning of the year, I have been immersed in the world of the Japanese, and did not have time to visit this blog. As I mentioned before, I have been engaged in translating Le jeu du hasard et de la complexité (Odile Jacob, 2014) by Prof. Philippe Kourilsky into Japanese. Fortunately, I could finish it by the end of summer. Editing process will last for about 6 months, according to the editor. In fall, I moved from Paris, the city I had lived for 9 years, to Tours, the city that seems to be pleasant to live in. Being now in transition from 2016 to 2017, several ideas to be done in 2017 occurred to me. I am thinking of finishing one by one with an ascetic spirit. But is it an achievable resolution?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire